At AsiaLeisure Co., Ltd. we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors.
We update this Policy from time to time, so please do review it regularly.
Information we collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site, including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, device data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, your email address when you register to receive information.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Cookies are small text files stored on your computer or mobile device by your browser. Cookies can be used to store certain preferences on a website or track if you have visited that site before.
No cookies used by us store personally identifiable data such as:
- Phone numbers
- Email addresses
If you would like to limit or block the usage of cookies, you can do so in your browser settings. These settings differ between browsers. By continuing without disabling cookies, we will assume that you are happy to receive them for the purposes described in this policy. If you choose not to allow cookies, the quality of your browsing experience may be reduced.
In common with many other websites, we use social media cookies from sites such as Facebook and Google+. When you are logged into any of these services they will know when you visit www.golf-tours-thailand.com as well as every other website that also uses their services. You are consenting to this when you log in to these services. AsiaLeisure Co., Ltd. cannot see any of this information.
Use of your information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To tour guides, transportation providers, and accommodation providers necessary for your travel arrangements
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our services.
- To provide information to you (via email and other methods of contact) relating to services that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website and services.
Storing your personal data
In operating our website, it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, processing or storing. This may involve the transfer of data by electronic media including the internet.
Disclosing your information
- Tour guides, transportation providers, and accommodation providers necessary for your travel arrangements.
- If we sell any or all our business, your personal information will be disclosed to the buyer.
- Legal authorities when required by law.
Third party links
Access to information
You have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you.